Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ready for this?

Let's see October and November are already gone and it is almost Christmas, say what? HA!
I can't believe that!

Let's see over the past couple of months I finished my long term sub job and I have began to just sub when they call me. It has been good. I still have no idea what I want to do. I am okay with that still. :) I think God gives us seasons and He is preparing me for something. I do know that. God is teaching me A LOT right now. I mean He is always teaching me, but particularly right now. He is about to change me and I know that. He is using the Bible study I am doing to just rip me a part, heal me, change me, and whatever else He wants me to get out of the study.

Cameron is doing great. He is staying busy with planning for the middle school youth, guitar lessons, and the random event of running sound for some function at the church for some group that uses the facilities or what not. He is a constant encouragement in my life and for that I am ever grateful. God gave me a good man! :)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are excited about Christmas too! This week and next week are a little crazy for us. This Sunday is our church Christmas musical. Cameron is playing the guitar and I am singing in the choir. I even got to make up a little dancing for some of the choir members and then for my sister and 2 of her friends to do a little ballet dance to one of the songs. It has been a week full of practices for that. I have rehearsals this weekend for the show choir performance that is next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. SOO needless to say it is lots of performances to help with, be in, etc. BUT it's fun! Oh... did I mention our house is on the tour of homes for the women's ministry at church? Yes, people from church get to come and look at houses decorated for Christmas.. and our house is one of those! My sweet hubs put up our outside lights last weekend and they look AWESOME. I decorated the inside of the house probably about 3 weeks ago! HA! I will post some pics of some of it after the tour! :) NOT that it is that exciting, but I don't want to take away from the tour either. haa!

We have some fun stuff coming up after Christmas too! I am super excited about the MOVE conference with some of the middle school youth going (my birthday will be the 2nd/last day we are at move! woot! 23!) and then Cameron and I are attending Passion again! I am so excited!!!!

Side note:: I am super thankful for the people God is putting in my life or using in my life more to encourage me in my walk and just be such amazing examples for my life! That has been incredibly evident in my life over the past month or so!

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. James 1:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment