Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crazy?!

Hey Everyone!
It has been a while, but that is because my life is crazy busy right now! I am loving every minute though and definitely trying to take it all in. I don't even know where to begin. Let's see...

Student teaching is going good. I can't believe I have already done 10 weeks! That means it is more than halfway over. Thank goodness! I am just ready to be done and graduated... May 9th, I am ready for you!

Wedding planning is going great!! It is down to the stuff that is fun though! Showers start next weekend. I am so excited about the wedding festivities and just spending time with so many awesome people that are just so loving and supportive to Cam and I.

I am learning more about my passions recently and I think it is safe to say.. I am learning that I definitely have a passion for teenage girls. I think I always thought this a little bit, but recently God has just given me so many opportunities to minister and serve teenage girls. It's been awesome! I am currently teaching Sunday School to some awesome 7th and 8th grade girls and leading a high school girls Bible study on the book "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge. Today I actually got to teach a break out session at a mother/daughter conference at my church on "Am I Worth It?". This topic is definitely a struggle for teens and I was so glad I was able to share my heart and what the Word says about how WE ARE WORTH IT! I know it seems simple, but I know that it is not.

God is teaching me so much right now and I can't even begin to describe how I am feeling in my walk right now... He is amazing! I am so glad that I have a God that comforts me in times of need, times that I fail, times that I fear, and so much more. He is so good to us!

Something to end on for this time:: He makes ALL things work together for our good! :)

I know this isn't much, but I will post more hopefully before the wedding...
Another note is Monday marks 2 MONTHS until the wedding!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to marry my sweet awesome Cam! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I love watching God work in your life! My precious daughter, God has set you apart for His service! Continue to honor Him by being obedient! I love you!

    ReplyDelete