Saturday, March 26, 2011

on and on and on and on it goes....

I have a song that I think everyone needs to listen to "One Thing Remains" by Jesus Culture...
oh my goodness! It is amazing!


The chorus is "Your love NEVER fails.. it NEVER gives up.. it NEVER runs out on me!!"
One of my favorite parts is "on and on and on and on it goes.. for it overwhelms and satisfies my soul.. and I never ever have to be afraid ONE THING REMAINS!!"

It completely hits me every time I hear it and I get really excited!! Our Father's love NEVER fails, NEVER gives up, and it NEVER runs out on us... even if this happens in the world... It NEVER happens with our God! How AWESOME!

I really am just learning more about His love everyday and everyday I realize more and more how much He loves me and you!

Really, I encourage you to listen to this song.. look at the lyrics...
And if today is one of those days where you are struggling with thinking, "How could He love me?" Remember and rest in the fact that He loves youuuuu!!!




1 comment: