Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun Filled June Weekend

Okay, so this weekend was quite a busy one!!I started it off by being a part of Jessica and Luke's wedding festivities Friday and Saturday. Friday I got manicures and pedicures then to lunch with the bridesmaids. It was quite fun and exciting! That night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We got to watch the slideshow that played at the reception. It was just a reminder of the wonderful memories with two of the most wonderful people I know. Then Saturday was the big day!! Jessica and Luke's wedding!! It was absolutely beautiful. I have had the privilege of seeing Jessica and Luke grow in their relationship together and grow in their walks with the Lord together and separately as well. It was an emotional weekend for me, because I knew the wedding meant them moving to California and not seeing Jessica as much as I have. She has been a huge part of my life like I wrote about in my last blog. It was a truly beautiful day! It was great to see all of the people that Jessica and Luke have impacted and been apart of each of their lives.


Another big event this weekend was my little sister Caroline turned 16 today!! My sister is unique and there are qualities that she has that I wish I could have. She is really go with the flow and more carefree than me, which is something that I love. Caroline is so beautiful, funny, talented, and so many more things. I am proud to call her my little sister!! I just can't believe she is getting her license. That absolutely blows my mind! [[This picture is of her and her new precious yellow bug that is totally a Caroline car!!]]



I just wanted to leave you with this thought. I love this song called "Your Love Never Fails" by Jesus Culture.. my favorite part is::
"He makes ALL things work together for our good!"
((just rest in that.. I know I try to remember that.))

1 comment: