Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Psalm 100

This week has been fun! My mom and I went to visit one of roommates that is working at camp, Kayla Martin on Monday. She is working at Camp Winshape in Rome, GA. It is such a beautiful camp and it was awesome to see where she has been serving this summer. Kayla gave us a tour and we got to see the beautiful scenery and buildings that are a part of Winshape. You can tell the Lord has been using Kayla this summer and it was definitely great to see that!




I am trying to get through classes, I am ready for the end of the semester. I have taken summer classes ever since I entered college. I am happy to say this is my last summer seeing as I graduate May 2011. That is what has gotten me through this summer, just knowing that I am a senior now and that graduation is coming.

I am going to Passion 2011 with Cameron in January and I just got really excited watching the little video that they posted. I have never been to the Passion Conference before, but I heard that it is amazing! If you are interested, you should look into going January 1-4... go to the website www.286generation.com for more information!

I wanted to share Psalm 100 with you today! I like this Psalm a lot! We always need to be thankful for the unfailing love he has. We need to let our lives be a testimony and worship Him at all times for the wonderful things He does for us!
Psalm 100
A psalm of thanksgiving.
1 Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
2 Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
3 Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

1 comment:

  1. I went to Passion 1998! At least I think that's what year it was! I got to hear Beth Moore speak there, and even got her to sign one of her books that I got there. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete